Thursday, May 1, 2008

Day 11

Lost kitten:
gray and white 2 tone color, round eye, cow pattern.




we lost him.
last night, during all funiture rearrangement and cleaning.
I was cleaning guest room bathroom. Mochi was hanging out with me, chasing cleaning wipes, and having fun with looking sponge go side-by-side.
when I started shower room itself, he was watching like 5 min, and got frustrated for the glass door between me and him...

that's last thing i saw him. he's gone.






... we searched everywhere in the house, even thought about outside, but all door was closed, he can not open door. we spent 2 hours to searching inside, no luck to find him, even he did not respond our voice.

so, what's the potential?

I found kitchen-side back door was unlocked. front door was locked for sure, until Aaron came back, so? what is that mean? CRAZY CAT LADY KIDNAPPED HIM!? WTF!? I hate crazy Los Angeles!!!!!!@!$!%(*^&@$#


I was totally freaking out. I cried over and over. I miss him. He is my baby kitty, where is he!?




2.5 hours, and 45min of crying.

"he's gone, he's at somewhere we don't know."

Aaron said. I was already tired enough to crying.

"I know, just I don't wanna belive it..."

then I went upstairs, and called his name as I did over hundred times for this 2 hours.



'MEAOW~~~@$ %'



I heard big complaining voice. He's here! I called Aaron, and we started to digging into closet. then, magically he showed up from backside of turtle tank.
I think, he was stack under cabinet, did not have any way out. somehow he managed to get out and finally be found.




wow, we were so tipcal stupid beginners which need 'cats for dummies'.

No comments: